"We are brothers of the north who are sharing the Allfader's blood" Amon Amarth
:: Black Metal is not only a kind of music it is also a kind of person ::


Pages

Saturday 8 November 2008

Interregnum - Bloodlust

link updated
http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/4230/cover3myspaceix1.jpg

NORTHERN WARRIORS#Style: Death / Viking Metal
NORTHERN WARRIORS#Origin: Austria
NORTHERN WARRIORS#Lyrics: Paganism
NORTHERN WARRIORS#Year: 2008

Lo peor es una de las voces que tienen. Hay canciones que son simplemente un death normalito pero luego tienen otras guapas pero lo joden con la voz tan "gutural pero a lo malo" (lo siento pero no la soporto...) k ponen, y les falta un poco mas de folk, en cualkier caso parece k tienen calidad y de todas formas es su primer album esperemos k mejoren pq pueden aun asi merece la pena oir este disco.


Tracklist:

1. Intro
2. Bloodlust
3. Wooden Castle
4. Golden Sign
5. Storm Of The Ancient
6. On The Battlefield
7. Signs Of War
8. Outro

*missing 2 songs it was impossible to find them

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey hello NördiKo, I´m Tlalok, i have seventeen years old, and i have a band of Avantgard-Black Metal, I´ve seen your work-arts of the compilations, i don´t know if you did them,but if was you, i want to know if there is a possibility you makes me the work-art of our first demo, the which one we hope record soon, i live in Veracruz, Mexico, and really i like the pictures of the compilations, please tell me if you can help me, hails from THE AZTEK KINGDOM, great blog, this is my email: tlalok_blacknecro@hotmail.com maybe you are going to answer me, i guess.

excuse me for my bad english, i keep learning

Anonymous said...

Great Album! Love it! Thats an amazing pagan metal music! Cheers!

Nördiko said...

hola, yo no hago los dibujos, yo busco las imagenes hago los montajes el diseño y las letras de las compilaciones pero no los dibujos, saludos.

Anonymous said...

Awesome band!!!
I saw them live in september