"We are brothers of the north who are sharing the Allfader's blood" Amon Amarth
:: Black Metal is not only a kind of music it is also a kind of person ::


Pages

Wednesday 5 November 2008

Hromovlad - Ohna Hlad Vody Chlad

Hromovlad

[Hromovlad+-++Ohna+Hlad,+Vody+Chlad+(cover).bmp]
Recommended!

NORTHERN WARRIORS#
Style: Pagan Metal / Folk ("similar style to Trollfest")
NORTHERN WARRIORS#Origin: Slovakia
NORTHERN WARRIORS#Lyrics: Slavic gods, pagan themes...
NORTHERN WARRIORS#Year: 2007

Hromovlad is a Slavonic pagan black metal band from Slovakia. The band’s themes deal with the Slavic gods, forests and pagan honour. They formed in 2003 and are still active today. Their first full-length album was “Vládca Lesov, Skalných Stien”, released in 2005. In November 2007 they issued a new album called “Ohňa hlad, vody chlad”



Tracklist:

1. Lesom I Časom 02:43
2. Víťazstvo Noci 04:10
3. Brieždenie 03:44
4. Tváre Živlov Zimných Dní 04:54
5. Posledný Z Posledných 03:21
6. Ohňa Hlad, Vody Chlad 04:15
7. Zabudnutý Sen 04:01
8. Lithewa 03:47
9. V Ohni Zhynie Ľudský Tvor 06:07
10. Nárek Stromov 05:09
11. Bolo I Nebolo 03:09
Total playing time 45:20


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey hello NördiKo, I´m Tlalok, i have seventeen years old, and i have a band of Avantgard-Black Metal, I´ve seen your work-arts of the compilations, i don´t know if you did them,but if was you, i want to know if there is a possibility you makes me the work-art of our first demo, the which one we hope record soon, i live in Veracruz, Mexico, and really i like the pictures of the compilations, please tell me if you can help me, hails from THE AZTEK KINGDOM, great blog, this is my email: tlalok_blacknecro@hotmail.com maybe you are going to answer me, i guess.

excuse me for my bad english, i keep learning