"We are brothers of the north who are sharing the Allfader's blood" Amon Amarth
:: Black Metal is not only a kind of music it is also a kind of person ::


Pages

Saturday 12 April 2008

Northern Warriors - Doom Metal Compilation Vol.I

Author: Domine
Style: Doom /Atmospheric Metal
Releashed: 10 April 2008

Bueno, esta es mi primera compilacion...estoy muy emocionada....
He escogido hacerla de Doom metal porque, aparte de que no hay mucha cultura doom en este blog (xP), me parece que este tipo de musica transmite mucho...tan pronto puedes estar triste como aparecerte una pequeña sonrisa con un riff que acompaña a la agonizante melodia.
He intentado equilibrar un poco el disco para que no produzca un poco de decaimiento a la persona que lo escuche, pero sobre todo, esta compi, hay que escucharla con tranquilidad, sintiendo las canciones. Tambien la recomiendo para todas esas noches tristonas que todos tenemos, ya que ayuda a relajarse y a mantener esa...aura de misterio y magia que la noche produce.
Bueno, y no me enrrollo mas, espero que os guste !!! la he hecho con toda mi tristeza y dulzura...porque asi es el doom metal :)


This is my first compilation, so I hope you like it very much :)
I have chossen different Doom metal bands to make your blue nights more easier.
I've made it with all my sadness and sweetness, so enjoy it.



Tracklist:

01. Swallow the sun - Through Her Silvery Body (8:41)
02. Dargaard - Demon Eyes (5:03)
03. Inborn Suffering - This is who we are (11:32)
04. Evoken - In Pestilence, Burning (8.:44)
05. Forest Stream - Last Season Purity (12:18)
06. Alcest - Les iris (7:41)
07. Daylight Dies - All we had (6:55)
08. Moonspell - Trebaruna (4:57)
09. Dolorian - Numb Lava (7:37)
10. October Tide - Heart of the Dead (4:17)
11. Agalloch - You Were But a Ghost in My Arms (9:15)
12. Katatonia - Criminals (3:48)
13. Moonspell - Luna (4:43)
14. Agalloch - Not unlike the waves (9:16)
15. Novembre - Carnival (9:55)
16. Shape of Despair - Sleep Mirrored (6:10)

DOWNLOAD > Shareonall

There you have it xP!!!!!
(Que mala soy XDDDD)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

No la he escuchado y la mayoria de grupos no los conozco,pero trebaruna si y me encanta y agalloch.jejeje
Raf aredhenel(my dying bride mode on)

Anonymous said...

molaaaa, mola este blog... yo tengo uno sobre la historia de celestino sanguinetti xDD ya te lo rularé jajajja

saludos bicha!!

Anonymous said...

Missing Candlemass, Krux and Solitude Aeturnus : (

Anonymous said...

This is great! I don't love a lot of doom metal, but this compilation seems to be made for me - the more atmospheric, death/doom is just what I like and this is a great introduction for some bands I've never heard of. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

I'm too late, shareonall is closed, looks like a great compilation.

Anonymous said...

SHAREONALL IS CLOSED. I CAME TOO LATE, LOOKS LIKE THE COMPILATION IS GREAT. UPLOAD IT IN ANOTHER SERVER...

Anonymous said...

im sorry but the person that made this compilation is no longer more with us. And we, at least me and hottercraft wont reupload or maintain or update or give pass for any of this post, sorry.