"We are brothers of the north who are sharing the Allfader's blood" Amon Amarth
:: Black Metal is not only a kind of music it is also a kind of person ::


Pages

Tuesday 1 April 2008

Nevid' - Зов Новой Гипербореи

Realmente no hay mucha informacion acerca de estos grupos,en concreto en este grupo tocaba, Nikita "Adriyan" - Guitars (Kalevala (Rus)),y Ksenia - Vocals (Kalevala (Rus)).Es pagan folk metal....escuchenlo pues...



Style: Folk Pagan metal
Origin: Russia
Lyrics: Russian Paganism
Year: 2005

Russian Title is "Call New Giperborei".

The second song of the last track is Darkthrone cover on En Vind Av Sorg.

Title Translations::
01. I See, Things the Others Do Not
02. Captured in Gloomy Times
03. The Wolf Tracks Prey in the North
04. Shadows From Seydov
05. I Beside
06. Call New Giperborei
07. A Gift to You, My Long Way
08. Ashes Blown in the Wind
09. I Hold the Lock
10. The Water-Sun
11. We Spin a Pattern of Destiny
12. My Two Wings
13. Victory


Tracklist:
01 - Вижу, Что Не Видят Остальные
02 - В Плену Сумрачных Времён
03 - Волчьи Тропы Ведут На Север
04 - Тени От Сейдов
05 - Я Рядом
06 - Зов Новой Гипербореи
07 - Дар Тебе Мой Долгий Путь
08 - Ветром Пепел Развеян
09 - Мокоши Прядь Храню
10 - Посолонь-Солнце
11 - Плетём Узор Судьбы
12 - Мы Два Крыла
13 - Победа

DOWNLOAD > Megaupload

4 comments:

Særuman said...

Este es un gran disco!! a mi me costó casi un webo conseguirlo xD.. Salud!!

Anonymous said...

Hi, I am from Russia, I am very pleased and glad to know, that you there appreciate our folk metal. If you like, I can find some information about the bands, even may be exchange the records. As you wish. Anyway, if you're interested in the contact, then write here: dilsen4@mail.ru
That's my e-mail.

Raf aredhenel said...

Of course,good folk metal there, in Russia,actually we are interested in put some of kalevala band,but it seem some difficult...thank u for your words and mail..and we try listen and discover and put in the blog all music.. :)

Nördiko said...

ya le habia mandado un correo raf, a ver si me informa de grupos y si tiene el de kalevala