"We are brothers of the north who are sharing the Allfader's blood" Amon Amarth
:: Black Metal is not only a kind of music it is also a kind of person ::


Pages

Friday 21 May 2010

Sabaton - Coat of Arms

Sabaton


NORTHERN WARRIORS#Style: Good Power Metal (Not classic power)
NORTHERN WARRIORS#
Origin: Sweden
NORTHERN WARRIORS#
Lyrics: Military History, World War II
NORTHERN WARRIORS#
Year: 2010 (Released Today)

Recommended.
Absolutely Recommended everybody should know this band. They played at the last Wacken. Their style is the new wave of power metal, like bands like Rebellion, Adorned Brood, Alestorm or even Turisas is not the clasic power of Gamma Ray or Helloween. You really should give them a chance, trust me, I love them.
I wanted to post something today and I investigate a bit and discovered that just today the released this album what a surprise for me and what better to post ^^.

Dedicated to all the people I have recommended this band since their first album.

http://www.last.fm/music/Sabaton

http://www.metal-archives.com/band.php?id=484


Tracklist:

01 - Coat Of Arms (3:35)
02 - Midway (2:29)
03 - Uprising (4:56)
04 - Screaming Eagles (4:08)
05 - The Final Solution (4:57)
06 - Aces In Exile (4:23)
07 - Saboteurs (3:16)
08 - Wehrmacht (4:15)
09 - White Death (4:11)
10 - Metal Ripper (3:51)




DOWNLOAD > Megaupload
DOWNLOAD > Hotifile
DOWNLOAD > Rghost


As a final comment i would like to add that despite this album is very good in my opinion Primo Victoria is still the best one from this band.


3 comments:

Grilo do Demo said...

I agree with everything, even with the last comment about Primo Victoria. I knew this band for the first time when I saw them supporting Edguy in February 2006, introducing the first album. A must-listen, for sure!

Unknown said...

hehe Thanks bro ^^

Esaú said...

I cant stop listening to it, this album have the most powerfull songs ever