"We are brothers of the north who are sharing the Allfader's blood" Amon Amarth
:: Black Metal is not only a kind of music it is also a kind of person ::


Pages

Sunday 16 May 2010

R.I.P. Ronnie James Dio


Ronnie James Dio (10th July 1942 - 16th May 2010) has dead. It's, of course, a sad day for the world of Metal. This man was the cause of the best Black Sabbath albums. This man was one of the greatest Heavy Metal voices I've ever heard. For that reason, today is a sad day for us all. Ronnie James Dio is a legend of Heavy Metal, and nothing will change it. We'll never forget you, Dio. You're in our hearts, forever. R.I.P.


11 comments:

cryptoshadow said...

R.I.P. Ronnie James Dio! :(

A man died, but his legend lives on...

Cmemusic said...

I didn't care much for his music. But, I did work with a guy that used to be his personal assistant, and said that Dio was a real nice guy.. damn shame..

III-XXIII-MMV said...

this is a tragic day, a god had died. but his music, his vision, his name will live on forever.

Skydancer said...

R.I.P. DIO, his music will remain forever. Thank you genius. WE ROCK!!

Anonymous said...

R.I.P. our dear ronnie

Anonymous said...

Fuck that no talent nigger!

Flegias said...

'bye Ronnie :(

Peavy said...

DIO and his legacy lives in our hearts, Long Live Rock And Roll! HORNS UP!

R.I.P. Ronnie James Dio [1942-2010]

Shadar Logoth said...

Dio was one of the best voices in metal. He will be missed but his music will kick ass forever. R.I.P. Dio.

Seth said...

Asnikiye maha Wowahwa(R.I.P) Dio for you were great to many.

Anonymous said...

And amzing professional and music lover,always thinking in his public,a great voice a great person, start a legend