"We are brothers of the north who are sharing the Allfader's blood" Amon Amarth
:: Black Metal is not only a kind of music it is also a kind of person ::


Pages

Monday 16 February 2009

Some words...

First of all I wanted to have some thanking words with Gregg Matzner, thanks for your support friend! For us it is a pleasure introduce this kind of bands (the best xD) to the rest of the world, that's one of our objectives if not the principal. He also inspired me to wrote the following.

I would also have some words if you let me: We will continue the work while you were there, now we have more than a thousand visits per day, that was almost unimaginable when I said to my whole life friend hott to start a site like this as a friends thing, as a site to store our favorite albums and remember the huge amount of bands we listen it was something more personal than public and nothing serious. But now I've seen people from the five continents interesting in our work, and visiting us frequently looking for the last post, and I know all you are good guys/people the kind of people one wanted to have as friends, cause we share ideas, feelings, points of view, we are brothers in a darkest way, so I continue posting and working for your my friends, for the true warriors of the world, from the north or the other three points, no matter that. We appreciate every single supporting comment and also we have to ignore others still there are many motherfuckers out there but we are stronger! Fight till the end! Die with honor!

Thanks.

Daniel.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I completely agree. I don't know you guys at all and just knowing what music you listen to is enough. If any type of music could bring the world together... it's metal. Rap has people killing other people for nothing, pop has people being jealous of what other people have, emo... well... emo is just.... stupid, techno.... ok metal and techno. But mostly metal. Metal is Hope. Metal is the Way. Metal teaches us to never give up. To never give in and do your best. To fight for what you believe in. To make life matter. If I die, let me die with a sword in my hand. We'll fight til we win, or we'll fight until we die!

Mike Muder said...

You have the most amazing taste and need to share the best folk and epic viking metal bands on earth. Some I've been into, but most, you have led me to way to. You are my buddy.