"We are brothers of the north who are sharing the Allfader's blood" Amon Amarth
:: Black Metal is not only a kind of music it is also a kind of person ::


Pages

Wednesday 17 September 2008

Antiquus Scriptum - Abi In Malam Pestem

Antiquus Scriptum
NORTHERN WARRIORS#Style: Atmospheric Battle Epic Black Metal
NORTHERN WARRIORS#Origin: Portugal
NORTHERN WARRIORS#Lyrics: Heathen, Lusitanian themes
NORTHERN WARRIORS#Year: 2002

This band has contacted personaly with me and were themselves who sent me the albums for being uploaded, i'm very thanked with this band they are very good guys specially their leader Sacerdos Magus a Hail for you Brother!
I Have all their works and ill upload all of them during this week. Give them an opportunity ;)

Tracklist:

I - Principium: Cosmogony - The Creation - 03:33
II - Eine Such Nach Wissen - 09:20
III - Abi In Malam Pestem - 03:54
IV - Intermissio I: Le Vaguer Du Fantфme - 02:20
V - Of Dying Seasons (The Cursed Ones) - 11:56
VI - Intervallum II: Crepusculum - 01:05
VII - Guardiхes Do Graal (Ou Lapsit Exilis) - 06:10
VIII - Remissio III: My Throne Burn To Ashes - 01:37

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sacerdos Magus is my friend too, very good band!