"We are brothers of the north who are sharing the Allfader's blood" Amon Amarth
:: Black Metal is not only a kind of music it is also a kind of person ::


Pages

Thursday 13 December 2007

Skyfire - Spectral


This is a band that I discovered with my first Metal Hammer... and now I like them really much!! They play a really melodic Death Metal. They aren't a well-known band, but... well-known is the same as good? I confess... I hate Burzum xD. You'll enjoy Skyfire, download them!!

Style: Melodic Death Metal
Origin: Sweden
Lyrics: Depression
Year: 2004


Joakim Karlsson - Vocals
Andreas Edlund - Guitars/Synth
Johan Reinholdz - Guitars
Martin Hanner - Bass/Synth
Joakim Jonsson - Drums


Tracklist:

01 - Conjuring The Thoughts
02 - Effusion Of Strenght
03 - Shivering Shade
04 - Cursed By Belief
05 - Awake
06 - Void Of Hope
07 - A Dead Man's Race
08 - Shadow Creator
09 - Tranquillity's Maze



DOWNLOAD > Megaupload

No comments: